Oh my!! It was awesome!!
My father, & my sister got to sing 2 of the song with Robert and they were phenomenal!!
My Grandma came which was a real treat!!
Robert was AMAZING!! No wonder he had a full ride scholarship to ASU!
He graduates ASU Dec. 18th which is a date dear to me!
And what even would be complete with out Sarah!

My father, & my sister got to sing 2 of the song with Robert and they were phenomenal!!
My Grandma came which was a real treat!!
Robert was AMAZING!! No wonder he had a full ride scholarship to ASU!He graduates ASU Dec. 18th which is a date dear to me!
Natalie Evans was also there but I missed getting to say much to her when it was over!!
Thanks for comming Natalie!!
Tres and I NEVER get out together with out the kids so this was a very fun treat for us!
Tres and I NEVER get out together with out the kids so this was a very fun treat for us!
A HUGE Thank you goes to Holly, Jake and Mom (Diane) for watching the kids and being so helpful!!!
We'd had a great time and laughed ourselves silly and apparently it was too silly because we got pulled over for pulling out of a turning lane to go straight instead. There were no other cars around, totally safe. The cop saw us pull out of Applebees before that so he thought we must of had a few drinks!!
So he asked us, we said none, he quickly saw that we were ok and let us go with out us even showing registration or even getting a warning... was that wierd to anyone else?
Anyhoo, Holly, Jake and Mom had the kids asleep and happy!
Thank you for all your work!
3 comments:
what can i say? we're AWESOME! whenever you want to go out JUST ASK!
I once got pulled over on suspected DUI too, because I swerved in the lane while I was "dancing" to an awesome song on the radio. Look, car dancing may not be safe, but I was only 20 for pete's sake! Anyway, he saw I was not drunk and let me go with a stiff warning. I am now reformed, and will never dance and drive again.
laughing and driving are a deadly mix...
80)
Post a Comment