Here is another tag!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
hmmm I hate TV so I'm changing this to shows
I'd NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WATCH Even If you Paid me!
1. Desperate House wives -heck no!
2. Sex in the city- why why why people?
3. Starter wife- I'm sure it's sick and a mockery of marriage.
4. Sopranos- Whack me now, I still won't watch
5. anything on MTV- Confronting the moral decay of Western Society?- no thanks
6. anything on cartoon network- don't even get me started-adult swim? I don't think so!
7. Tres and I Will never watch Anything rated R -No negotiations
8. SPORTS! -sorry guys... just not a motivation with Tres and I.
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Almost went to Disneyland today on a spur of the minute, with Sage and Kristina, no joke.
2. Dropped off Abigail at school as she told me she forgot her backpack!
3. Ate at Culver's (YUM) with Tres, Sage, and Kristina.
4. Went to the Service family FHE at Mom n Dad's
5. Wished Sage Happy Birthday!
6. Watched Sage braid Abby's hair in a really cool new doo.
7. Drove to Kristina's because she left both of her car seats at my house.
8. Read a long story to Zack and helped him with homework.
8 favorite places to eat {Totally NOT in order}
1. Culver's
2. Texas Road house
3. Rubio's or Bajio's
4. Someburros
5. Olive Garden
6. IHOP
7. Tia Rosa's
8. Arribas -Each menu dish has a pict! Finnally a place that understands my needs!
8 things I look forward to:
1. Bonnie coming home!
2. Christmas Time
3. Cool Weather
4. My next Trip
5. Thanksgiving!!!
6. My Annual Gingerbread contest
7. Painting my home
8. Jacob Coming home!
8 things on my wish list
1. PAST: Too many wishes to count... The biggest cross I bear...with all the desperation of my soul I'd love to take back every spiteful gossipy thing I've ever said ... How do you unring a bell?
2. FUTURE: I wish that someday I'd be in a position to adopt an older unwanted child.
3. PAST: I wish I had been less concerned about my male prospects and more concerned about homework and being a well rounded selfless, charitable person.
4. FUTURE: I wish I knew of a way to mend broken bridges of others.
5. I wish I could be shown all my weaknesses, fully, something only God could know and yet probably people around me know but are too nice to tell me... and it better stay that way! :)
6. I wish I could Erase AIDS from innocent Children's lives
7. I wish I could hold every child and baby who cries in the night alone in an orphanage.
8. I wish I could inspire love.
I tag Trisha and Sage.
1 comment:
you are beautiful...inside and out! love you!
ps-you should have went to disney.
Post a Comment