Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well I know your sick of seeing soccer posts...

~However~


I am not!! :)


Abigail as usual rocked and scored her team's only goal!

I was lucky enough to catch a picture of her doing her goal kick.Grandma and Grandpa were there to see the game! Zack's game was at 1pm and boy was it HOT!! I had to be at least 100 with a very minimal breeze which made your sun burnt forehead feel like it was being deep fried!Zack did great despite the heat. Above is an awesome block and pass. He was goalie and left defender (his favorite) and he sure did a great job, nothing got past him!Above is one of his goalie kicks.

This pict cracked me up. "Mom, mom take a picture of my truck!"

Doesn't the wheels look like his eyes!!

Kinda creepy yet very fitting for this rolly-poll-y auto enthusiast!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

awesome truck photo! and im not sick of soccer post-that is what a blog is for!
way to go abby! did she rip off her shirt and run down the field after she scored???

Jeanne' said...

I love your blogs! They are just too funny! Thanks for telling me about Face Book! I love it!