Monday, October 27, 2008

More scary fun...

Lucky for me I always have my camera with me.
So I'm going to go to Wal-mart and I see this :Apparently My neighbor has a HUGE turtle beelining it to the road... It was physically hard to stop. This picture doesn't do justice to it's hugeness. I could not pick it up! Thankfully he came out and got it! Wheew!


~So~
I went to my mom's trunk or treat because she needed help running a rubber band shooting booth.


And we ran across a haunted house!!!

Grant was scared! He told me it was "It's too FWEEKY!" He wanted to just stand in front of it, not leave or go in, just stand there.

~So~
A man who ran the haunted house came over and showed Grant how it wasn't really scary once he saw how it all works! I was so thankful! Some one give that man a Klondike bar!

2 weeks ago Grant came to us and told us he broke the potty by flushing a monkey. We weren't even sure if he was telling the truth but the toilet was broke and that's very common around here. It just never flushed right... Well, Then I decided that after multiple attempts at trying to snake our toilet that I'd just remove it my self and buy a new one... Yes I know wasteful but It was ALWAYS broken for one reason or another, plus it was ugly, so there!First of all HOW HEAVY was that!!! I called on my wonderful neighbor Shayda, to help me lift it off. Those are the moments when you find out who your friends are!!
Boy was that stinky!

And look what popped out ... Grant knew what he was talking about after all.

A yellow, evil, barrel of monkeys, monkey!

~Ge-outta here monkay!~

3 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

That is so sad but so hilarious at the same time!!!! He was right on the money about the monkey! Did you have to end up buying a new one?

ba and the boys said...

not only are you amazing (the whole toliet thing) but so are your kids! did you end up buying a new set of monkeys?

Anonymous said...

I am learning through the blogs that when your kid tells you something ridiculous but plausible, and they earnestly stick to their story, it is best to believe them. This goes for claims of objects swallowed, items flushed, and animals observed. Cute story. I am so impressed by your toilet fixing. I am way to lazy to be that adventerous.