Sunday, September 21, 2008

Places and Faces!


Saturday Games!
Zack rocked the casbah! Here he is messing with his opponent mind! Zack ran into his best bud so we had to take a pict!
Abby is on he same team as her best friend!



and Abby really got into it as you can see below!

her hair is just flying everywhere... Nice soccer mullet ... yes she is related to Steve Service...



~ Faces!~Mr. Moo cow weights 13.3 lbs! He is happy, laughing and cooing!


Let us introduce you to his many faces:
I'm sleepy...

I'm funny!

I'm scared!


Hello dimple!


How you doin?

Deer in the headlights!


And now you know the faces of our little "Kaden-Waden-Jayden"!

4 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i cant believe how big you BABY is! to put in perspective...my boys were 17 at 1 year!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

Holy Cow,
Kaden is really growing. Robert keeps saying he misses the chickens, so we might come over this weekend and visit Kaden and the 2 feathery trouble makers. I hope the zip ties aren't too tight on their ankles.

Anonymous said...

You are too fun and your kids are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I like the last pic. of kayden. It looks like Zach is turing out to be what everyone thought he'd be, A SUPER KICK BUM SPORT KID.
~Jacob C.