Tres is sporting his new cub master uniform.
I thought he was rather dashing but he wanted to issue a full on nerd alert. This picture just says high fashion, don't you think?
and while we bring up fashion,
do you remember the 80's?
Well if you missed it, I'd like to go on record as stating it was a world filled with evil thoughts like making practicality and fashion meet.. aka: leg warmers, fingerless gloves, biker shorts and the most diabolical.. the dreaded reversible silk jacket!!!
Kristina was already having a horrible day before we ran across this little beauty at the thrift store. Her food order had paid for a large but received a midget sized sandwich, her son had exploded a bronzer foundation powder all over himself and her in TJ max. The laugh we got out of this jacket was then enhanced by the idea that possibly we should buy it and give it to her mom as a gag.
The plan was hatched and as we got to the register she handed over the money 1second before she saw what the clerk had charged her $7.99
He already was handing over the change as we both scoured over the hand written tag, to us it had read as $1.99
I asked if she really wanted to buy it and then asked the nicotine wreaking clerk to please return it for us which I was given the silent "go pound sand" treatment....
So we left...I couldn't help myself. I rip into riotous laughter on how this whole idea just bit us in the rear as I suddenly I *CRASH* my shopping cart into the door. Apparently the pole thingy sticking up like a lighthouse had escaped me that it meant the cart can not leave the store.
Kristina and I, red faced, barely contain our pee as we enter the car like 2 drunken dorks when I say "This jacket wasn't even worth $7.99 when it WAS in style!!!!
Kristina who had laughed herself silly went home to her kids... who lovingly brought home from school, pink eye!
And so it is with a heavy heart I lift my glass up to Kristina, and say...
"YOU CAN'T WIN FOR LOSING!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG6WslRmO2Q&feature=related
3 comments:
On days like that at least there is laughter to keep us sane!
I know how you feel! I wear the yellow uniform and Nathan wears the brown uniform! I should get our picture taken too! You guys look cut!
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! snort Bwahahahahahahaha! Retardandos, you bwahhehe, and Tres .......Bahahaha! EC
Post a Comment