Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Maya!



~Maya turns 1 today!~


BUT, Since I have my last doc appointment today and possibly a hospital stay as well. I gave her my presents last night and we all went to get our nails done and grab a frozen yogurt from Nielsen's.


I got a full set which I haven't had since I was married! (10 1/2 years ago)

Don't worry, I had them filed down a ton so as not to impale my new born baby!



Well, I'm bringing the lap top & camera with me to the hospital when we go so updates can be right up to the minute! BUT who knows,


Maybe I'll just be pregnant forever!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

she is so cute!
be sure to post when you are in the hospital. what else are you going to do once the epidural kicks in?!

Anonymous said...

Love the nails! I always feel very feminine when my nails are done nice! and you won't be pregnant forever, just hang in there!