Saturday, March 22, 2008

My sympathies for Steve and Sage...

Ok so I thought I'd be like Steve and Sage for a day and take 7 children by my self to the new Pro Bass shop... (I say they have 7 because they had a few temporary kids for foster care which brought them for a while to a total of 7 kids.)
Pro Bass is like a theme park, as my sister Trisha pointed out in her blog. (Think Cabellas)
7 children and pregnant.... Smaaart....

And Yes,
oh heck YES people were staring.....
We walked in and a lady said "wow, you've got your hands full".
I said "oh I just decided to wake up today and take the whole neighborhood here..."

As we left a lady said wow your brave!
I said "Yup, we survived and we found a new one, that kid in the back there..."


No comments: