Well, Here is a funny thing Tres did in his spare time. He was online and saw how you could download a picture and be "simpson"-ized. We don't even watch the Simpson's. Of coarse I'm throwing all my dignity aside and saying "my family as cartoons? that's kind of cute." Yes I know, I'm kind of a dork!
The real laughs will be had once you see this picture of Tres and his (almost twin) brother Tyler. They made a very funny gag joke (long story I'll write about later) but needed some goofy faces to seal the deal on front of the gag. This was the picture that they later added thick mustaches too. This picture would make even old rain cloudy Eeore laugh.
And you wonder why people think I'm a bit off!! We become like those we associate!!! Don't those faces just say "Trust me....why would I lie...."
The real laughs will be had once you see this picture of Tres and his (almost twin) brother Tyler. They made a very funny gag joke (long story I'll write about later) but needed some goofy faces to seal the deal on front of the gag. This was the picture that they later added thick mustaches too. This picture would make even old rain cloudy Eeore laugh.
And you wonder why people think I'm a bit off!! We become like those we associate!!! Don't those faces just say "Trust me....why would I lie...."
No comments:
Post a Comment