Monday, May 21, 2007

Prehistoric Pillowcase Monkeys?

Wow what a title,
How do I come up with some interesting to talk about
dealing with this topic in my ordinary life? Well, Let's see here.........................
I sewed this dress out of a pillow case. This pillowcase was one of the ones that was practically never used. It litterally took 15 min. from start to wearing. I was about to get rid of it because we won't be using it with her new bed.
Ahh Abby, you're so cute! I like it!
Here is Zack reenacting his new obsession Prehistoric Park.
It's a new tv show Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 on discovery channel.
He has the book and was asked to bring it to school so his teacher could read it to the other kids.
I guess it's a hit.

Abby the monkey tries to hold bean bags on her tummy at gym class. She has so much fun at these classes and it helps her to be less clingy and more secure with her world. She finally went to sunbeams on her own with out me the week before last. YEAH!

No comments: