We spent our New years with Mom and Dad and boy was it coldies!! I wasn't used to 15 degrees at night. However, it wasn't bad at all because the cabin was nice and toasty. Bonnie, Jake, Tres and I played games every night. During the day we "shredded" (As Zack calls it) down the Hannagan Hill. I had a blast doing that, but the gold medal goes to Bonnie for the most air. (Check the picture I caught of it below. Bonnie's gonna kill me...hehe) 
We made snowmen and snow angels. We had to help Abigail make a "baby snowman alive". Her majesty was pleased. She was so worn out by the day that she fell asleep at the table in an unusual manner. See below. We also had a great time because we got to know 3 of the other cabins. It's way more fun when you have many people to associate with and help. Especially when it came to the kids and also sharing the hill. We also went to church with mom and dad and that was also wonderful. The talks on being "resolute" are still with me. I called home to find out what happened about the stake planning meeting and they decided to dissolve 2 wards and now we have many new people in our ward. Many of them I already knew so I am SOO excited!! All in all, this weekend was best kick off to a new year ever!! 

2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Snow in AZ, but still no snow in MI. Hmmm, maybe Al Gore really is on to something. ;)
Roseanne what a wonderful reflection of your family
Rebecca
Post a Comment