Thursday, November 09, 2006

Grant's Narrative

So about my trip. I mostly slept through the ride up and I missed all the action! First Corn barfed on Holly from motion sickness in the salt river canyon. After cleaning up and taking the above picture, we took off. Only to have Abigail barf 10 min. Later. Nice. As the day was spent Holly and Mommy played scrabble. (Mommy, Holly, Steve and Avery are addicted to it.) Holly's last word to use all her letters was of coarse BARF! They almost woke me up with their laughing!
Either we're in Bethlehem 2006 years in the past or Abigail has a good idea. Either way this picture is cute with Abby holding Sages birthday present. The present is named Aggie! Soo cute!Toby and CornWallace with the 2 Hannagan dogs and Aggie made Hannagan feel like a dog park!

Here is mommy giving us a small ride and I was very sad when it ended. She gave each kid and cousin a turn to keep us short stuffs distracted from the adults setting out the dinner.
Roasting marshmallows on a bonfire was fun... That is till Zack barfed and Avery peed on a tree!
Kinda lost my appetite after that...
....But I'm still cute as ever!
.....Especially when I decide to feed myself chocolate pudding for breakfast!

Baby McKenzie with Aunt Sage. Awe, the cuteness finally awake! McKenzie sure did sleep a lot. I think I'll wake her up with a kiss.
That was my trip. I didn't sleep very well but I sure had fun, fun, FUN!

No comments: