Well My poor mom was totally sick so I took the kids to the park and took some cute photos. Then after dinner I had this somewhat brilliant idea to put them to work painting the family room. Ben was extreamly excited and so was Goose. Ben was so happy because green is his favortie color and he loves to paint... maybe a little too much. I should have learned after the last painting episode when he helped me paint my bathroom and thought the shower and tub needed a fresh coat too. This time it was the door and inside the arch. It was so cute to see how over zealous these kids were. Everyone got to paint except baby Grant. He probably would just like to taste test it anyways like he did at the park with the sand. Gross! It's looking good so far and next week we will rag in a second color over this base. Fun!



Well, Tres is coming back today from a elk hunting trip where he hunted a whole lot of nothing. Nice. Tres was pulled for Joseph City and was able to stay in Hanagan (or as my dad calls it Hand-me-a-gun.) Only one other person's name was pulled, it was a girl, and she bagged one the first night there...*insert small chuckle here* ~Better luck next time guys.
2 comments:
I really like the color you selected! I'll be excited to see a post of the finshed product!
what the skanky eacher is that
Post a Comment